EVERY MAMA deserves a break and some bubbly!
I’m SO honored to announce that I’ve been asked to be a part of a panel at the upcoming Champagne Society in Augusta on October 3rd at Enterprise Mill!
We believe EVERY MAMA deserves a night off and for that reason The Champagne Society is hitting the road for the first time ever to bring AUGUSTA mamas an elevated (read: epic) night of guilt-free self-care, mama camaraderie, inspiring and empowering honest conversation about what it really takes to juggle motherhood with #allthethings and, well, bubbly, of course!
This event is welcome to ALL WOMEN and will NOT only be applicable to working moms or entrepreneurs. Here at @thechampsociety we consider motherhood to be the great equalizer, and our Honest Conversations over the past 2 years aim to unify and empower and not separate (like many mommy conversations these days).
Grab your ticket now! Use the code “VENUS” for $10 off!
WHAT IS THIS?
Each event begins with mingling while women enjoy sparkling wine and heavy hors d’oeurves and get pampered by three to five pop-up Self-Care Sponsor Experiences onsite.
An hour in, attendees take their bubbly to their seats for an Honest Conversation facilitated by Certified Mindset Coach for Mothers and Founder of The Champagne Society, Gervase Kolmos, and a panel of two to three bad-ass mothers from all walks of life.
While the themes of each conversation are unique and relatable to all women, this Honest Conversation is centered around a mother’s juggle of motherhood and career, relationships, self-care, health and LIFE, and the audience actively participates with real-life questions and issues from their real lives. And no, not just entrepreneurial mothers or working mothers—we get real about the issues that affect us ALL raising tiny humans.
WHAT YOU GET
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Unlimited sparkling wine
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres by Enterprise Mill Catering & Fat Man’s
- Services from our onsite Self-Care Sponsors:
- Quick-dry gel manis sponsored by Digits Nail Bar
- Lashes and lips and hair touch-ups, sponsored by Primp & Blow (a Blow-Dry Bar)
- Discounted Botox units by the Center for Modern Aging
- Panel discussion facilitated by Certified Mindset Coach for Mothers, Gervase Kolmos, and two local mamas—Venus Morris Griffin and Goldei Limbaugh—focused on the topic of the juggle of motherhood and (life, relationships, career, self-care, health, sanity, you name it!
- Red carpet photo wall for amazing photos!
- Swag bag worth $200+